With companies expanding and functioning globally, the needs of common business environment have changed; the business environment today is more dynamic than ever. To succeed, an enterprise needs to develop an ability to sense these changes, and thus respond to them quickly and smartly.
Successful companies today rely on accurate, timely, and integrated information. Forward-thinking organizations classify aggregate and correlate data into meaningful business information to stay ahead of competition. By delivering relevant, focused, and timely information, Business Intelligence helps companies make better-informed business decisions.
Today, when change is the only constant in business environment, Business Intelligence solution have become an extremely important catalyst in ensuring sustained growth and a competitive edge. Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and reporting systems are critical decision support tools for the modern organization.
Let IGTPL work with you to device a business intelligence strategy and then create the analytics necessary to deliver information that sharpens your competitive advantage.
IGTPL believes that smart decisions are the building blocks of great performance, so our strategy engagement begins by interviewing stakeholders to determine decision-making needs. We evaluate information maturity and then evaluate your ability to make informed decisions. The actionable strategic plan establishes a framework to address business information needs by integrating technology, human capital, and industry best practices to provide incremental business value. We can help execute your strategic plan through a blended partnership designed to mentor and enable your team to leverage our proven methods. Our Business Intelligence strategy services help organizations:
1. Clarify and communicate the strategic direction
2. Identify key initiatives and translate strategy into action
3. Determine the appropriate metrics and how they are interrelated
4. Define the analytical pathways by breaking down analysis processes and rebuilding them with best practices
1. Growing volumes of organizational data and the ability to leverage it effectively in less time and with more certainty.
2. Absence of consistent master data, enterprise information and systems to manage the same.
These in turn lead to the following :
1. Ineffective business process/performance/predictability management
2. Inefficient utilization of technology models/architectures and coupling
3. Lack of optimization in resource utilization
4. Uncertainty and hence, degradation in the quality of service
5. Non-compliance issues