Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an efficient, adaptable technology solution for managing business processes and strategies by optimizing the client management life cycle. IGTPL's prime focus is to provide an abstract approach based on your company's business values and help you gain a 360-degree view across marketing, sales, and customer service departments to assist you in responding quickly to changing business environments.
We deliver comprehensive CRM solutions designed for your organization, with potent and intuitive workflow capabilities to streamline and automate regular tasks as well as organization wide business processes for improved operational efficiency. Maximize your benefits by collaborating with us to create a perfectly integrated CRM solution that converts your existing customers into lifelong customers and potential customers into new customers.
CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels -- or points of contact between the customer and the company -- which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
In this role, the primary aim of the CRM system is to automate and integrate the 3 backbone functions of any business: Sales, Marketing and Support. Such system generally consists of a dashboard that provides a snapshot view of all three functions in a single page for any given customer. For instance, the dashboard displays any client's contact information, past sales, previous marketing efforts undertaken and any issues logged or support help previously provided. This summarizes the relationship status of the customer to any CRM system user so that they can use the information to grow the relationship in future touch points. Operational CRM systems basically aim to streamline the business itself in three ways:
a. Sales force automation
b. Marketing automation
c. Service automation
In this role, the primary aim of the CRM system is to critically analyze customer data obtained through multiple sources and present findings so as to enable the management to make better informed decisions. Analytical CRM systems make use of techniques such as data mining, correlation and pattern recognition. These analytics help ameliorate customer service by discovering minor issues which, if undetected, have the potential to blow out of proportion and hamper brand image. This proactive study will help in building customer trust and loyalty. It also helps to find gaps in the execution of business strategy so that corrective measures can be taken to steer the business in the right direction.
Basically, Analytical CRMs are all about data analysis and reporting. A good example of an analytical CRM is Base CRM that provides detailed analytics and customized reports.
In this role, the primary aim of the CRM system is to incorporate external stakeholders like suppliers, vendors and distributors as well as share any information gleaned from customer interactions across the organization. For instance, feedback gathered from a technical support call could provide direction to marketing about products and services that might be of interest to the customer so that specific promotional offers can be targeted.
This kind of CRM basically has improvement of communication between businesses and their key customers at its heart. The primary objective of collaboration is to enhance the quality and levels of customer service being offered, ultimately leading to enhanced customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
To help you unify customer data and gain the transparency and actionable insights necessary to grow loyalty and secure profitability, we modernize and transform your CRM systems and processes. IGTPL is uniquely positioned to support sophisticated CRM strategies, offering complete services from advisory and strategy consulting to IT landscape and process optimization and on to implementation and support.
1. Decision making is nimble and well informed supported by real-time CRM reporting across all business areas.
2. Effective time management as CRM prompts users to follow up on activities and automates alerts when important events occur, or if actions are missed.
3. Higher quality lead generation from marketing activities by leveraging CRM customer segmentation to send targeted campaigns and personalised messages that resonate.
4. Pipeline reports are trusted and are used as the basis for reliable sales and production forecasts to predictably manage cash flow.
5. Performance hotspots are quickly identified enabling timely action to be taken to correct issues and reward outstanding achievers.
6. The value of each client relationship is understood ensuring that resources are prioritised to protect the most profitable accounts. For charitable organisations CRM will manage donors, beneficiaries and members.
7. Process automation replaces repetitive manual tasks by cutting admin work and eliminating duplication so teams can focus on profitable activity.
8. Improved customer experience as everyone has access to complete relationship detail wherever they work to engage with clients and deliver amazing service.
9. CRM integrates with finance and other back-office applications to connect processes and remove double handling of tasks.
10. Users can instantly check order histories to understand customer buying patterns and identify new selling opportunities.
11. Email marketing actions are reported in CRM so hot prospects are immediately identified and routed to sales teams.
12. Do business anywhere by having reliable access to all the client, sales and relationship detail you need using CRM apps in mobile and table devices.
13. Connected business processes by managing all key workflows in a single application, including diverse processes like contracts, projects, events and applications.
14. Critical customer data is safeguarded as teams and individuals are granted access at levels that are consistent with their role and responsibility.
15. Training costs are reduced by equipping users with tools they are already familiar with and applying guided processes that direct them to successful outcomes.
16. Scalability that fuels your business growth by adding more CRM functions and processes. As your requirements change CRM solutions like Microsoft Dynamics have the scalability to grow with your business.