System integration (SI) is an IT or engineering process or phase concerned with joining different subsystems or components as one large system. It ensures that each integrated subsystem functions as required. SI is also used to add value to a system through new functionalities provided by connecting functions of different systems.
For the last decade, the aggregation of different component systems or subsystems that cooperate to deliver a whole functionality has been the focus of industries that use technology.
One enterprise with multiple IT systems can result in confusion, inefficiency and decreased productivity. Let IGTPL understand the complexity of environment and extend its global experience and expertise to transform your enterprise into one streamlined and optimally-functional entity.
5. Imaging and Printing
6. Disk Storage Systems: Enterprise SAN and NAS
7. Disk Backup Systems: Virtual Library Systems, D2D Backup, Removable Disks
8. Tape Drives and Blades: LTO, DAT, Simple and fully Automated Tape Libraries.
9. Back-up and Archival Solutions
10. Virtualized and Unified Storage Solutions
11. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions
14. Wireless Set-up
17. Rack mount
1. Greater solution consistency with cost efficiency
2. Better system security
3. Faster cycle from solution development to implementation
4. Lessens support burden for solution
5. Integrated view to the entire process or system
6. High functionality of all-in-one solutions
7. Uniform Data Pool with centralised Data storage
8. Balancing act between the systems
1. Greater potential for software functionality gaps.
2. Greater organisational change
3. Increased business risk due to large capital investment.
4. Loss of operating flexibility through dependence on internally self-produced parts and components.
5. Higher risk for confusions within the business systems.