Unified communications (UC) refers to the integration of communication tools that help people exchange ideas and do their jobs more effectively. It encompasses all forms of communications that can be exchanged via a network.
The aim of unified communications is to integrate the software that supports synchronous and asynchronous communication so that the end user has easy access to all tools. With social communications software you have an immediate and cost-effective way to help improve customer engagement and to make faster, expertise-based decisions with people inside and outside your business without travel costs. An enterprise’ workforce becomes more robust and efficient with instant messaging, on-line meetings, telephony, video conferencing and much more.
Ideally, a unified communications’ environment is integrated with the back-end systems that provide services as well as the front-end clients that provide access.
1. Solution-based approach meeting surveillance and physical security requirements
2. Solution team with industry experience, certified on specialized IP surveillance technology and implementation
3. Experience in deploying large and complex nationwide enterprise
4. Customer Experience Center (CEC) to showcase an integrated approach to our customers
5. Multi-locations presence to support customers' needs within the country and across the globe
1. Greater employee productivity
2. Improved Customer engagement and thus enhanced customer service
3. Seamless communication between mobile or remote workers
4. Secured data transmission
5. Advanced Telephony
6. On demand availability of real-time presence and status of co-workers
1. High Acquisition Cost
2. Integration Challenges because of change to existing systems.
3. Responsibility for Updates
4. Depending on available resources and expertise, deployment may be too complicated.